“… whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.” 1 Corinthians 10:31
We are looking for a few parents to serve as Study Hall Supervisors this year. What is required?
“Supervise students who have a free period. Enforce the quiet study criteria, or take some students to another area (or outside) for a break. Patrol building for unsupervised students.”
This is considered a work exchange. Monthly credits to your bill are given as follows:
For each period that you supervise:
- $25/month for one day per week (Tuesday OR Thursday)
- $50/month for two days per week (both Tuesday AND Thursday)
The following Supervisor periods/days are available:
- 1st Period (8:45-10:00 am) – Thursday Only
- 2nd Period (10:00 – 11:15 am) – Tuesday & Thursday (you will be serving with another parent)
- 3rd Period (11:45-1:00 pm) – Tuesday Only, AND Tuesday & Thursday (you will be serving with another parent)
- 4th Period (1:00-2:15 pm) – Tuesday & Thursday
This is a full academic year commitment.