Thank you to the families who have already registered their kids for classes. If you are planning to have your child(ren) attend classes, but have not registered yet, we encourage you to do that very soon to avoid late registration fees and to give our teachers the time they need to prep for classes this September. It may seem far away, but it will go by very quickly and we want to be ready!
Invoices for registration fees will be going out soon. Payment will be due, in full, by July 15th. Late charges will apply to fees received after that date.
We have very recently added Chemistry and Spanish to the class lineup. If you have already registered and would like to add them to your child’s class schedule, please contact Deanna Kangas, ZLO Registrar.
If you have a question regarding billing or registration fees, please contact Bethany Pellerin, ZLO Bookkeeper.
The following classes are full, or are near full. Extra students will be put on a waiting list:
- 2nd Period Writer’s L.A.B. is full. Space available in 4th period Writer’s L.A.B.
- If you have a child registered for 2nd period, and are willing to move to 4th period, please contact Deanna Kangas as soon as possible!
- Freshman English is full.
- 1st Period Art has one spot left.
- Algebra has TWO spots left.
Classes that do not meet minimum enrollment requirements will be removed from the 2019-2020 schedule.