– Originally published March 30,2018 –
Announcing ZLO’s first annual Peeps contest!
— ENTRIES ARE DUE ON TUESDAY, APRIL 24TH —
We’d like to see your Peeps artwork! Create a scene or a diorama of any size using Peeps. You can add any props you like – from rocks, sticks, printed backgrounds, Lego pieces or game sets…anything you like to create your scene. So get together with some like-minded peeps, come up with a spring-related scene and get creative.
- Create a spring-related scene using Peeps.
- Create as many as you like, with as many peeps as you like.
- Adults and siblings are welcome (& encouraged) to help.
- You may use your study hall time but homework has to be done first!
- Google Image Seattle Times peeps contest for ideas and inspiration. Pinterest is a good source too: Peeps Diorama.
- Judging will take place on April 24 during lunch.
Questions: Contact Mrs. Likkel