Teachers, Parents & Students:
Tonight’s potluck is cancelled. We had hoped that the road conditions would improve significantly today, and while the main roads appear to be good in highly traveled areas, many of the less traveled portions and side streets are still quite bad. We have heard from some of you who *tried* to get out today, and are choosing to err on the side of caution.
- Families, please bring a main dish OR salad and bread to share.
- Desserts are welcome, in addition to your potluck dish.
- When you arrive, please bring your dishes into the kitchen. We will get them arranged, and after the blessing, this is where we will fill our plates.
- Kids: since this is right before Valentine’s Day, you are encouraged to bring your valentines to share. We will have bags for you to decorate and collect valentines from your friends. ♥
- Bring a favorite game to play with a group.
- Plates, napkins, utensils and beverages will be provided.